miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

"FOREVER"


I can remember when your smile made my day perfect
Every day that with the pass of the time changed
Every little kiss that you gave me
Every little word that you said to me
And now everything is different
I can't live it
The life is just a lie of the gods
And it's hard for me
To see you inside my dreams
It's hard know that you aren't fine
It's hard for me that
I want to be the person that I used to be
I'm a stranger here
I'm not a hero
I'm only a man waiting for someone to love
So, if you prefer
I will be only a stranger without sense 
Because I love you more that I can
But your love is too poor
Like a person walking around us
I'm scary for everything
I have fear too see you again
But it is the cost that I have to pay
I didn't pray for you
I didn't pray for me
And I've became in a bad, bad person
Since the day that you went of my life
It is the betrayal, that's your betrayal
And I pay for that now
I hate myself
I hate everything about me
I cried all last night
And there is too much feelings lost
My love to you never will changed
This love is just a lie that I've live since the day that I met you
So, hold on my dear
Will you wait for me in the hell?
This love is forever
this fucking love is forever
and I love it.

-Asesino-

Forever...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario